Australian physiotherapist Paul Michael explains how learning how to tremor — an involuntary full-body shaking — is a miracle balm to the central nervous system that relieves stress, remedies anxiety, improves sleep, speeds recovery, and can help heal trauma and PTSD. Michael explains how a person can learn how to trigger tremors on their own and theorizes what it’s doing to the brain that is rehabilitative. A great way to chill out and improve overall brain and body health. (Please excuse my mild cold.)
Want to save 25% on supplements?
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK.
- Improve brain function and chronic pain through posture
- Autism rates continue to rise, setting new record highs
- A functional neurology look at migraines and migraine relief
- Episode #17: Got anxiety? How tremoring can relieve stress, speed recovery, and help heal trauma and PTSD
- Episode #16: Healing the gut-brain connection after head injury (even old ones)