Australian physiotherapist Paul Michael explains how learning how to tremor — an involuntary full-body shaking — is a miracle balm to the central nervous system that relieves stress, remedies anxiety, improves sleep, speeds recovery, and can help heal trauma and PTSD. Michael explains how a person can learn how to trigger tremors on their own and theorizes what it’s doing to the brain that is rehabilitative. A great way to chill out and improve overall brain and body health. (Please excuse my mild cold.)
25% off supplements
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK or CLICK THE IMAGE.
- Women suffer from PTSD more often and more severely than men
- Vaccines and the brain: Understanding cross reactivity
- Is your brain not working but your neurologist says you’re fine?
- Lots of positive touch helps babies’ brains better develop
- Effect of stress on female brain remarkably different than male