Cavin Balaster was able to significantly recover after a severe brain injury once he began incorporating functional medicine and functional neurology therapies. Inspired, he went on to become a self-educated functional medicine advocate for brain injury survivors. He is author of Feed a Brain, hosts the Adventures in Brain Injury podcast, and created the Feed a Brain Interview Series, in which he interviews experts, including Dr. Kharrazian, on achieving optimal brain health.
25% off supplements
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK or CLICK THE IMAGE.
- It’s important to find the cause of dizziness and vertigo
- Withdrawals from antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds serious
- Want to improve and maintain your brain? Walk often — in nature
- Dyslexia is more an auditory disorder than a visual disorder
- Women suffer from PTSD more often and more severely than men