Cavin Balaster was able to significantly recover after a severe brain injury once he began incorporating functional medicine and functional neurology therapies. Inspired, he went on to become a self-educated functional medicine advocate for brain injury survivors. He is author of Feed a Brain, hosts the Adventures in Brain Injury podcast, and created the Feed a Brain Interview Series, in which he interviews experts, including Dr. Kharrazian, on achieving optimal brain health.
25% off supplements
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK or CLICK THE IMAGE.
- The American Diabetes Association finally recommends low carb; still recommends foods that promote diabetes
- Floss your teeth daily to reduce your risk of stroke
- How to reduce your toxic burden and protect immunity
- Depressed & anxious? Volunteering reduces symptoms
- Nine possible reasons why you can’t lose weight