In this podcast Dr. David Lepp talks about the connection between the brain and the teeth, orthodontics, and palate widening, and the little-known world where functional neurology and orthodontics intersect. This is a fascinating look at how crowded teeth and braces can impact the brain in some cases, and corrective measures that can not only give you a prettier smile, but also improve brain function. With host Elaine Marshall.
Want to save 25% on supplements?
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK.
- Improve brain function and chronic pain through posture
- Autism rates continue to rise, setting new record highs
- A functional neurology look at migraines and migraine relief
- Episode #17: Got anxiety? How tremoring can relieve stress, speed recovery, and help heal trauma and PTSD
- Episode #16: Healing the gut-brain connection after head injury (even old ones)