In this podcast Dr. David Lepp talks about the connection between the brain and the teeth, orthodontics, and palate widening, and the little-known world where functional neurology and orthodontics intersect. This is a fascinating look at how crowded teeth and braces can impact the brain in some cases, and corrective measures that can not only give you a prettier smile, but also improve brain function. With host Elaine Marshall.
25% off supplements
Emerson Ecologics offers practitioner quality supplements with a flat-rate shipping fee of $4.95 through their Wellevate program. To save 25% on your supplement orders, sign up using this LINK or CLICK THE IMAGE.
- It’s important to find the cause of dizziness and vertigo
- Withdrawals from antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds serious
- Want to improve and maintain your brain? Walk often — in nature
- Dyslexia is more an auditory disorder than a visual disorder
- Women suffer from PTSD more often and more severely than men